Tuesday 11 March 2014

SKYPE GROUP SESSION 12.03.2014

I thought it would be a good idea to arrange a group Skype session with all involved in Module 3 for a catch up and see how were all getting on and discuss each others title's: 


Anyone interested please feel free to join, my Skype name is natalie.kirk83

 9:00-9:45:  Carla Louise Mason and Natalie Kirk.

16:00-16:45: Hannah Shepherd, Kym Walton, Natalie Kirk.



Title's to discuss: 

  • Carla Louise Mason: " Effectively Teaching Dance to teenage students" 

  • Hannah Shepherd: " The impact of Dance based activities on the learning development of primary school children" 

  • Natalie Kirk: " Does the Arts play a larger or smaller role in Education for the future?"

  • Kym Walton: "How have our expectations of the culture within our our dance classes changed and what has influenced these changes?" 

 I will add the notes from the Session for everyone to see!! 


If anyone fancied a chat who couldn't Skype tomorrow or whenever... I'm on 07515 894708


Bye for Now everyone and keep in touch!! 





3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and seeing how we are all progressing. Hoping to get reassurance that I am not lagging drastically behind everyone else.Even though I do a little work every day to keep my ideas fresh I seem stuck in a void at the moment waiting to be able to produce my inquiry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Kym, yes very productive 2 hour conversation with Carla this morning!! Fear not Kym as myself and Carla also share in the sense of feeling very behind than everyone else. We both agreed we need and must keep talking more regularly to share and support each other in reserach idea's, questionaire feedback and overall process!!! Chat to you soon and I will blog on what was said on both group chat's later on.

    Natalie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys, Read through everything excellent chats! my title: An exploration of the benefits of teaching Drama within non-mainstream educational establishments, such as Pupil Referral Units (PRUs). Can I call you Friday afternoon if possible to discuss? xx

    ReplyDelete